Expanding on our broad experience designing custom interface equipment, Electromechanica, Inc. has released the new KeyLink.
This fixture provides a rapid and reliable test connection to flexible printed circuit tails that are commonly used on membrane switch and electronic circuit assemblies. This new system is modular by design allowing the operator to easily change the test heads. These test head modules are available in 0.5mm, 1mm, 1.25mm, 0.050" and 0.1" pitch configurations with up to 62 pins standard. Custom modules are also available.
- Micrometer adjust guide fence
- Dovetail way guide assembly
- Gold plated replaceable spring pins
- Interchangeable test heads
- Smooth pneumatic action with velocity control
- Remote foot pedal operation
- Constructed of aircraft aluminum, stainless steel and engineering polymers
Please contact us today for price and availability. Demo systems are available to qualified companies. You can download our KeyLink brochure (in a pdf format).
For more information please contact Karl Edminster at 508.967.0424 or firstname.lastname@example.org